Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies
We all have those moments when we need a little sugary comfort food! These brown sugar oatmeal cookies will satisfy that sweet tooth while still fitting into a macro friendly diet.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a blender to grind oatmeal to a fine powder. Combine grinded oatmeal with dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add wet ingredients and mix to form batter.
- Use aluminum foil to line a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray. Drop cookies 1" apart from each other with a spoon on coated baking sheet. Garnish cookies with cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Bake 7-9 Minutes (top with start to turn golden brown)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes & enjoy!
Extra Fluffy Complete Pancake Mix
1 Serving (40g)
1/2 Cup (40g)
Caramel Cookie Stix Protein Powder
1 Scoop (30g)
Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix Vanilla
1 Serving (8g)
1 Tbsp (13g)
Water to Batter for Consistency