Pan Seared Salmon With Jalapeño & Pineapple Relish
In this recipe we will cook up some delicious high protein salmon and top it with a fresh and spicy pineapple pepper mix for a macro friendly meal that will put your hunger at ease.
- Combine pineapple, onion, red bell pepper, jalapeños and lemon juice.
- Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spray pan with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt, chili powder and black pepper over the salmon steaks.
- Place salmon into pan (skin side down) and sear each side for approximately 4 minutes or until skin changes color.
- Remove from pan and serve with pineapple mixture laid on top.
- Eat and enjoy!
chopped fresh pineapple
1 cup (165g)
finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup (40g)
finely chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup (37g)
finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
1 tbsp (15g)
olive oil cooking spray
salt & pepper
2 small steaks (200g)