Cajun Chicken One Pot
Our Cajun Chicken One Pot recipe gives you a very tasting macro friendly Cajun dish for you or your family to enjoy. Just because you are following IIFYM, doesn’t mean you need to give up amazing southern styled food. This Cajun Chicken One Pot will go great for lunch or dinner.
- Rinse the chicken under running water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Add chicken, potatoes, garlic to a large bowl and sprinkle with salt, pepper, crumbled bouillon cube and Cajun spice.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss everything to coat well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat your oven to 430°F.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Add red onions then lower the oven to 360°F and bake for 15 minutes.
- Check for doneness, if the potatoes and chicken are soft and easily pierced with a fork, they are ready. If the chicken and vegetables have not browned up as much as you would like, just broil for 5 minutes, watching carefully not to burn the chicken.