Strawberry Shortcake Donuts
Who doesn’t love a good Strawberry Shortcake… or a good donut? These donuts are delicious… but don’t take our word for it. Make this macro friendly recipe yourself!
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl (place some sprinkles in batter).
- Add wet ingredients and stir to form batter.
- Coat a circular donut pan with cooking spray and transfer batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer donuts to a separate plate.
- Mix Whey, red food coloring, and yogurt to form a thick pudding (this is your glaze).
- Take a donut, dip it into the glaze, let the remaining glaze drip over the bowl, and set it on a plate.
- Garnish top of the donuts with cut up strawberries and whip cream.
Complete Pancake Mix
1.5 Servings (60g)
Vanilla Whey Protein
1 Scoop (30g)
Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix Vanilla
1 Serving (8g)
1/2 Scoop (15g)
Red Food Coloring
fat free cool Whip