Healthy Brownie Sundae
This is about the healthiest, most macro-friendly Brownie Sundae recipe we can think of… and it’s perfect for those days when you really want something sweet without destroying your macros!
Got a different sweets craving? Mini Pumpkin Pies might be the one for you!
- Take dry ingredients and combine them with wet to form a batter in a bowl.
- Take a square Tupperware container and coat with cooking spray, transfer batter to Tupperware container.
- Microwave on 50% Power for 3.5-4 Minutes until finished product can have a toothpick come out clean in the center.
- Transfer protein brownie to a plate and flip out of Tupperware container and allow to cool.
- Take a separate bowl and use the oreo pudding mix. Place in the bottom and add a dash of water (1/4th cup) until a pudding consistency is formed.
- In a small bowl take Powdered Peanut Butter and add dash of water to form a thick glaze. Set Aside
- Place brownie on top of oreo pudding, place a dab of whip cream on top, and then use the powdered peanut butter and glaze back and forth with a spoon.