Mini Pumpkin Pies
What’s the first thought that comes to mind when you hear “pumpkin pie”. I’d put money on you thinking of Fall and/or Thanksgiving, am I right?
In any case, it’s what we at IIFYM think of. Furthermore, we associate Thanksgiving with a beautiful abundance of food. A lot of which is hyper-palatable and calorie dense. Which is why this mini pumpkin pies recipe is awesome. It’s not only flavorful but it’s lower calorie than most recipes.
Give this mini pumpkin pies recipe a shot and help reduce the calorie onslaught that occurs on one of the best holidays of the year!
- Pre Heat Oven to 425 Degrees.
- Beat Cream cheese with a hand blender or mixer until smooth.
- Add in all dry ingredients into the cream cheese and mix.
- Add the pumpkin and egg whites and mix till batter is formed.
- Pour batter into pre-made crusts and bake for 12-15 minutes at 425.
- Drop temperature to 350 for 40-50 minutes. Use a toothpick and test center to make sure it comes out clean. This shows you the product is done.
- Pull out of oven and place on cooling rack for 5-10 minutes until cool.
- Top with a dash of cool whip.