Healthy Cinnamon Rolls
Nothing says fall like delicious, gooey, cinnamon-y goodness… which means this healthy, macro-friendly cinnamon roll recipe is exactly what you are looking for right now.
When you make it, come back here and let us know what you think in the comments!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all Dry in a mixing bowl, and then slowly add in the white and mix till batter is formed.
- Coat a baking sheet with tin foil and then spray with cooking spray. Slowly layer the batter onto the cookie sheet and spread out with a spatula.
- Cook for 20 minutes until completed and a toothpick will come out clean.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes, add filling and spread with spatula (Yogurt + Splenda + SF/FF Jello Pudding Mix).
- Roll up into a big roll and bake at 400 for 3-5 minutes until firm and held together.
- Allow to cool and cut into cinnamon roll slices.