Cheery Chicken Curry
Feeling a little down? Bring up your macro spirits with this tasty, warm and cheery chicken curry.
This recipe only contains the macros for the chicken dish. If you choose to add a serving of brown rice to this recipe, 1 cup (202g) of brown rice contains an additional 248 calories, 2 grams of fat, 52 grams of carbohydrates (including 3 grams of fiber!) and 5 grams of protein.
- Remove any skin from the chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Add oil to fry pan and heat.
- Add onion and chicken to pan and cook over a medium heat until cooked through.
- Add the curry powder and stir until fragrant.
- Add the tomato paste and red wine and stir for a further minute.
- Add celery and spring onions to the pan.
- Add fruit chutney and combine.
- Serve mixture whilst hot on top of a bed of brown rice or steamed greens.
- Top with greek yoghurt