Chocolate & Banana Waffles
Looking for a sweet breakfast treat? Enjoy these Chocolate waffles topped with fresh banana and whip cream without ruining your macro split!
2 Servings per Recipe
- Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry and mix into batter.
- Once batter is formed plug in waffle iron until ready (Green light comes on). Coat waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Drop batter into center of waffle iron and spread out evenly. Allow to cook for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Cut up banana and put it and whip cream on top on waffles.
Extra Fluffy Complete Pancake Mix
1.5 Servings (60g)
SF/FF Pudding Mix
1 Serving (8g)
Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
1 Scoop (35g)
3 Tbsp (56g)
1 Small (70g)
Fat Free Whip Cream
3 Tbsp (10g)