Most people who had a Mcgriddle before probably absolutely loved it, one slight problem though with the original is it is not very macro friendly.
Our Healthy Mcgriddle recipe is 25 grams of protein with only 1.5 grams of fat, making this tasty pancake sandwich macro friendly for most people’s breakfast!
- Start by mixing your Dry in a bowl (Whey, Pancake Mix, Baking Powder, Splenda, SF/FF Pudding Mix)
- Add in Wet (Water/Egg White/ and Greek Yogurt) and stir with a spoon until batter like consistency is formed.
- Pre-heat griddle on a medium power which is on the stove, and spray with cooking spray.
- Drop in circles and let cook for 2 minutes on one side, flip, and then finish the other side and set the pancakes aside.
- Apply cooking spray to same skillet. Mix egg whites and set aside after cooked.
- Take eggs and put between pancakes and top with cheese.