Lemon, Lupin & Chili Crusted Fish
Many people struggle to make their fish tasty while on a diet. Our Lemon, Lupin, & Chili Crusted Fish gives you a great macro friendly option for your fish recipes! With 43 grams of protein and 15 grams of carbs per serving, this recipe can be easily worked into your macro diet with some sweet and spicy flavors mixed in.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a shallow dish, combine melted coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, chilli powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Immerse fish fillets into chilli-lemon mixture and place in fridge (The fish can marinate in fridge for up to 12 hours or overnight so make ahead of time if you prefer!).
- In a separate flat dish, combine lupin flour, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Remove fish from fridge and coat each piece with lupin mixture. For best results use fingers to press mixture onto fish- it holds better this way!
- Bake fish in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes ensuring that the fish has cooked through and the lupin crusting has a golden crispy texture.
- Serve with a side salad, steamed veg or treat yourself with baked sweet potato chips.
- Eat and enjoy!