Lemon and Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry
If you’re like most people, you are probably sick of bland chicken breasts. Our Lemon and Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry allows you to kick out the monotony of boring chicken every night. This recipe is packed full of flavor and just the right amount of spicy. This macro friendly recipe is great for a summer night dinner.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan or wok.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper, toss.
- Add diced onion, bell pepper, and lemon slices.
- Toss on high heat until browned.
- Add in Soy Sauce, sesame oil and siracha- add in siracha slowly and taste as you go to be sure you are not making it too spicy for your personal taste.
- Add pea shoots to pan, toss, and remove from heat.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and nuts.
- Serve warm.