Peanut Butter Glazed Donuts
If you’ve seen our other published recipes, you can tell we’re donut fans. The same goes for anything peanut butter related, but we haven’t added any recipes using it. That changes today, as we release a great recipe for peanut butter glazed donuts.
After typing that, my mouth started watering. Yet, without further context here is our recipe for peanut butter glazed donuts!
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl (place some sprinkles in batter).
- Add wet ingredients and stir to form batter.
- Coat a circular donut pan with cooking spray and transfer batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer donuts to a separate plate.
- Mix Whey and yogurt to form a thick pudding (this is your glaze).
- Mix Powdered peanut butter with just enough water to form a thick pudding (drizzle for donuts).
- Take a donut, dip it into the glaze, let the remaining glaze drip over the bowl, and set it on a plate.
- Use spoon to apply drizzle on top of donuts by going back and forth.