Protein PB Cups
There is a pretty strong case that Reese Cups may be the greatest candy in the history of mankind, making the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. Ok, maybe to only us true die hard fans (sorry for the bias). Us IIFYMers still try to fit Reese Cups in our diet plans when we can. However, with high carbs and fat in the original, it makes it difficult some days to fit them in when your macros are limited. These Protein PB Cups are hear to save your day, offering that perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter still but only adding 3.75 grams of fat and carbs per cup to your macros, but giving you 12.5 grams of protein.
- Make Protein Pudding with Yogurt + Whey
- Grab a Muffin Sheet and place cupcake lines in holes
- Place a small layer of protein pudding on bottom and freeze for 30 minutes
- Pull out and add peanut butter in center freeze another 30 minutes
- Add final layer of Protein Pudding and freeze for another 30 minutes till they harden
- Pull apart the cupcake liner and enjoy