Pumpkin Spice Protein Loaves
Pumpkin Spice is good anytime of the year. This Pumpkin Spice Protein Loaves recipe gives you an awesome macro friendly snack, you can use preworkout or when you are a bit hungry. Just a half loaf will give you 25 grams of protein to help satisfy your hungry.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry and form batter.
- Coat a Pyrex dish with cooking spray and fill batter into dish and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Pull out of oven and place on cooling rack. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.