Reese pieces Oatmeal Cookies
Sometimes you just want a cookie, something that feeds your guilty pleasures. Our Reese Piece’s Oatmeal Cookie Recipe does just that giving you a macro friendly cookie with chocolate and peanut butter taste flavors. Fitting cookies into your macros can be hard sometimes, but not this cookie. Our yummy oatmeal cookie gives you 7.5 grams of protein with only 14.5 grams of carbs and 2.5 grams of fat.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Use a blender to grind oatmeal to a fine powder. Combine grinded oatmeal with dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside
- Add wet ingredients and mix to form batter
- Use aluminum foil to line a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray. Drop cookies 1" apart from each other with a spoon on coated baking sheet. Place the Reese pieces on top before baking
- Bake 7-9 Minutes (top with start to turn golden brown)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes & Enjoy