Rocky Road Cookies
Who doesn’t love a gooey warm cookie? Once you bite into this chocolate marshmallow heaven, you will be in pure bliss… not only from the taste but also realizing with each cookie there are 7.5 grams of protein and only 1.75 grams of fat and 14.5 grams of carbs.
You can’t beat those macros for a cookie, especially one as yummy as this chocolate marshmallow goodness.
Get more macro friendly recipes today to help you make dieting and IIFYM fun and enjoyable!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all Dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add wet ingredients and mix to form batter.
- Use aluminum foil to line a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray. Take a spoon or ice cream scoop to Drop cookies 1" apart from each other with a spoon on coated baking sheet. Place the Marshmallow's on top before baking.
- Bake 7-9 Minutes (top with start to turn golden brown)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes & Enjoy