Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork
With summer in full swing, a good BBQ recipe is an absolute must. This BBQ pulled pork is the perfect macro friendly dish for dinner or to bring to any summer events. This sweet and tangy BBQ pulled pork recipe packs a whopping 26 grams of protein per serving!
- Mix together all of the ingredients in the slow cooker, except the pork. This will create the barbecue sauce.
- Place pork into the sauce mixture and slow cook on a low setting for 4 to 6 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Meat should easily pull apart when done.
- Pour sauce from crock pot into large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in corn starch, in small, slow increments, until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Add in pulled pork.
- Serve & enjoy.