Strawberries and Cream Protein Popsicle
When you’re looking to fill your protein intake for the day but don’t have a lot in the fridge, this is the perfect recipe. This single-serve strawberries and cream protein popsicle is high protein and is a great addition when you’re low on macros.
The prep on this strawberries and cream protein popsicle is quick and incredibly simple.
- Poke a hole in the yogurt lid with a knife.
- Mix in 1 scoop of protein powder (We used Quest Strawberries and Cream).
- Return mixture to yogurt cup and stick a spoon as the popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours - great time for a workout!
- Run over hot water for 5-10 seconds.