Sweet Vegetable Frittata
Breakfast is many people’s favorite meal of the day, but they think when dieting they will have to be stuck eating boring old egg whites. This sweet vegetable frittata recipe will bring tons of flavor back to your mornings.
Packed full of vitamins and minerals with 11 grams of protein per serving, this makes an excellent choice for starting your morning off right.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Chop and prepare all ingredients as suggested above.
- I roasted the diced sweet potato for around 30 mins and panfried the onion, capsicum and spinach leaves so that they were pricked prior to baking).
- Combine all ingredients, except for feta, into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Line baking dish with baking paper.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese on top.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve and enjoy!