These Tilapia Tostadas make an awesome Mexican style meal, packed full of protein. Our Tilapia Tostadas give you a macro and budget friendly dish for you or your entire family to enjoy. Even for the non-fish lovers, this dish still tastes great!
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix the ranch and soup mix together in a bowl.
- Put fish on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil
- Season fish with onion and ranch mix.
- Roast at 450° until opaque in center, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In food processor, blend cilantro, sour cream, jalapeno, and lime juice
- In bowl, toss cabbage, carrots, and onion; divide among tostada shells.
- Top each with a piece of fish and crème mixture.