Blueberry Graham Donuts
Who would have thought that combining blueberries and graham crackers would be a great combination. These blueberry graham donuts are not only a delicious dessert for any flexible dieter.
It also has great macros which allow you to fit it easily into your daily intake. Give this enticing blueberry graham donut a shot!
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl (place some sprinkles in batter).
- Add wet ingredients and stir to form batter.
- Coat a circular donut pan with cooking spray and transfer batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer donuts to a separate plate.
- Mix Whey and yogurt to form a thick pudding (this is your glaze).
- Take a donut, dip it into the glaze, let the remaining glaze drip over the bowl, and set it on a plate.
- Spread blueberry preserves on top of glaze, and garnish top of the donuts with crushed up graham cracker.