Chocolate Chip Muffins
Freshly baked muffins are one of the greatest foods. Finding ones with great macros is no easy feat. These chocolate chip muffins are a rather low-calorie food too, coming in at only 113 calories. While having 8.5g of protein per serving.
These are fantastic for a quick breakfast or are a great addition to a weekend brunch. Truly these are great for any time of the day, because who doesn’t love chocolate chip muffins.
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all Dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (Whey, Baking Powder, Splenda, SF/FF Pudding Mix, and Pancake Mix).
- Slowly add in wet (egg whites, yogurt, almond milk, and vanilla extract).
- Use a hand mixer or a stand up mixer to combine batter, or simply mix with a spoon until batter is formed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips last and finalize the batter.
- Take muffin trey and coat with cooking spray. Use a spoon to place batter in each container and even them out. Place last serving of chocolate chips on top before putting into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once completed allow to sit on a cooling rack allow cooling for 5-10 minutes flip out of pan.