Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Combine all Dry (Splenda, Baking Powder, SF/FF Pudding mix, Whey, Pancake Mix, Dash Salt). Set Aside.
- Add Egg Whites, vanilla extract, and Greek Yogurt use a hand blender to stir. Once batter is formed set aside.
- Use Cooking Spray to coat a medium skillet.
- Drop 2 Spoonful’s of batter onto the skillet and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes. When it starts to bubble, flip the pancake over. Rinse and repeat until all pancakes are cooked.
- Mix powdered peanut butter with water to form a smooth glaze.
- Top Pancakes with peanut butter glaze.
Complete Pancake Mix
1.5 Servings (60g)
1 Scoop (35g)
SF/FF Jello Pudding Mix
1 Serving (8g)
Powdered Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp (11g)