Salmon, Garlic Asparagus, & Soy Cauli Rice
When dieting, carbs can often be in short supply. It is tough finding tasty meals for dinner when carbs and calories are low.
With this Salmon, Garlic Asparagus, & Soy Cauliflower Rice recipe, you get an incredible 38 grams of protein and only 11 grams of carbs per serving! This makes it an easy dish to fit in for most people’s diet.
- Boil asparagus spears in water.
- Place coconut oil and garlic into a fry pan and bring to medium heat.
- Add cauliflower ‘rice’ and toss until soft.
- Add soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Reduce to a simmer and add drained asparagus pieces.
- Set aside.
- Add further coconut oil (if required) to pan and add salmon.
- Pan fry for approximately 1-2minutes each side or until cooked to your desired taste.
- Place cauli rice and asparagus into a serving bowl and lay salmon on top.
- Serve and enjoy!