Don’t let those summer night s’mores be forgotten as the nights cool down and fall pumpkin spice takes hold. Remember the friends, the campfires and the deliciousness with this tasty and macro friendly S’mores Cheesecake.
1/4th of Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Soften cream cheese in a large mixing bowl by pressing down with a spoon.
- Add eggs and splenda and mix using an electric mixer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing for 2-3min.
- Pour in springform pan (6-8” pan works best) lined with parchment paper for best results. Coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325° for 25min then turn down the oven to 200° and continue baking for an additional hour.
- Let cool in fridge for 4-5 hours.
- Take small bowl with protein powder and add water to form a glaze. Garnish on top of cheesecake. Add mashmallow and graham cracker on top.
Chocolate Whey Protein
1 Scoop (35g)
1/4th Cup (9g)
Fat Free Cream Cheese
2 Whole (100g)
Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 Scoop (15g)