S’mores Protein Cake
Who didn’t love S’mores growing up? They were a staple of every kid’s diet in the summer. Now you can relive that any time of the year with our S’mores Protein Cake. This macro-friendly recipe packs 30 grams of protein per serving and tastes great.
- Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir to form batter.
- Coat a circular tupperware container with cooking spray and transfer batter.
- Microwave on medium power for 3-3.5 minutes
- Transfer cake to a separate plate (use a fork to separate edges along tupperware)
- Take Vanilla Protein and add a touch of water to form a glaze in a small container.
- Cut small hole in top of cake, remove center, and use the glaze as a filling. It will gooze off the side of the cake hence "lava cake".
- Top with crushed up graham crackers.