Thai Stuffed Sweet Potato
This Thai inspired dish is a great way to start your morning or prep for lunch! This Thai stuffed sweet potato is not only packed with protein and dense with flavor, it’s also vegetarian.
It’s a great choice to include into your approach due to its complexity. This Thai stuffed sweet potato allows you to diversify your diet and palette. It’s also an easy dish to customize to your liking.
The recipe macros include a serving of fantastic almond sauce. If you don’t want to add it to the dish, here are the macros:
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water.
- Bring water to a boil on high heat, and let boil for 30-40 minutes until tender
- In the meantime, cut tomatoes in half
- Make almond sauce by blending almond butter, water soy sauce, ginger, and lime in a blender. It will be liquid and will thicken over time. It’s easier to use as a dressing when it is in a more liquid state
- In a skillet, scramble eggs using cooking spray to prevent sticking
- Scramble eggs for about 5 minutes
- Do not add salt until after eggs are finished cooking for restaurant style eggs
- When potato is finished, top with slaw, tomatoes, eggs, cilantro and almond butter dressing